Control Systems Manager – Belgium
Position: Control Systems Manager (PLC & Automation Controls Engineers also required)
Location: Edegem, Belgium
Salary: 50,000 to 76,000 Euros, a company car or allowance, overtime, pension and company healthcare
Due to rapid expansion and continued business growth we have an exciting new opportunity for a Controls Manager to join our team in Edegem, Belgium. We design, develop and deliver best-in-class automation solutions. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Our solutions are bespoke and tailored to the individual requirements of our customers. We design and implement solutions for multiple industry sectors including: Automotive, Aerospace, Warehouse Automaton & Logistics, Food & FMCG, Medical & Pharmaceutical. Operating globally in more than 50 countries we offer excellent career opportunities and progression.
Key experience and skills required for the Controls Manager vacancy:
- A degree in Electrical, Electronics, Automation or Software Engineering.
- PLC controls experience with Siemens S7, Tia portal, Beckhoff TwinCat3.
- Should have previous experience leading multiple engineers (ideally from the controls department) within an automation environment.
- Be able to lead and supervise a team of controls engineers.
- Experience managing cost, budget, holidays, KPI’s.
- Should have experience from one of the following areas: Special Purpose Machinery, High Speed Automaton, Vision Inspection System, Robotics, Automation & Logistics, Warehouse Automation, Complex Automation Systems.
- You should have experience of machine safety, control safety and must be up to date with current European & International regulations and legislation.
- Must be eligible to work in the EU free from sponsorship/visa.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to speak and write clear English.
The Controls Manager will be responsible for providing the right controls engineering cover across multiple projects with the right skills at the right time to the projects where required. Leading the process of performance management and doing personal administration like monitoring the holiday and overtime accounts. The Controls Manager will also be responsible for planning the personal development, training and recruitment of new engineers into the department.
Alongside the Controls Manager vacancy we are also recruiting for a Controls Engineer, if you feel you have the right level of Controls knowledge but not enough management experience for the Controls Manager position we would also be interested in your application.
To apply for this Controls Manager vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at email@example.com
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ