Electrical Field Service Engineer – Czech Republic
Position: Electrical Service Engineer
Location: Czech Republic
Salary: 30,000 – 35,000 Euro
We have an exciting opportunity for a CNC Field Service Engineer to join our team. As a CNC Field Service Engineer, you will be required to carry out repairs to customer machinery across the Czech Republic. Occasionally you may be required to go to customer sites in neighbouring countries however this will not happen frequently.
Key skills and experience required for the Electrical Field Service Engineer:
- Previous experience working with CNC machinery, automated machinery, robotics, industrial (complex) machinery, high speed automated systems, bespoke machines or similar complex equipment.
- 17th Edition wiring and experience of interpreting engineering drawings/schematics.
- BEng, HNC, HND in Electrical Engineering or relevant engineering experience from industry.
- Previous experience servicing and maintaining complex machinery.
- Previous experience of working on customer sites and maintaining a healthy customer relationship.
- Ability to work independently whist on customer site and someone who can work in a team environment when required to do so.
- Experience of working on PLC control systems (Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi).
- Knowledge of Servo, Drives, motors.
- I/O fault finding, diagnostics and rectification.
- Ability and knowledge to strip down a machine service/repair and then build back.
To apply for this Electrical Field Service Engineer vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ