Field Service Engineer – Frankfurt, Germany
Position: Field Service Engineer
Location: Frankfurt, Germany (Opportunities also available in Hamburg, Cologne and Munich)
Regional Coverage: Frankfurt, Leipzig, Nuremberg, Dresden
Salary: 38,000 Euro + benefits
A Field Service Engineer is required to carry out repairs to customer machinery across central Germany. As the Field Service Engineer you will cover the central region of Germany including Frankfurt, Leipzig, Nuremberg and Dresden. We are an international re-seller of high speed automated complex machinery. We have multiple sites across Europe and the United States of America. We provide excellent training and development whilst providing an opportunity for career progression. We also offer the opportunity to work in multiple countries should you have a desire to work internationally and will support you if you wish to relocate.
Key skills and experience required for the Field Service Engineer:
- Previous experience working with CNC machinery, automated machinery, robotics, industrial (complex) machinery, high speed automated systems, bespoke machines or similar complex equipment.
- 17th Edition wiring and experience of interpreting engineering drawings/schematics.
- BEng, HNC, HND in Electrical Engineering or relevant engineering experience from industry.
- Previous experience servicing and maintaining complex machinery.
- Previous experience of working on customer sites and maintaining a healthy customer relationship.
- Ability to work independently whist on customer site and someone who can work in a team environment when required to do so.
- Experience of working on PLC control systems (Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi).
- Knowledge of Servo, Drives, motors.
- I/O fault finding, diagnostics and rectification.
- Ability and knowledge to strip down a machine service/repair and then build back.
To apply for this Field Service Engineer vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at email@example.com
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment consultancy that specialises in Automation Jobs, Automotive Jobs, Science Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Technical Sales Jobs as well as senior executive level appointments and Interim. Our engineering recruitment consultants have many years of experience recruiting for the most sought after and in demand engineers across Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing & Supply Chain and Sales to include positions such as:
Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Product Designer, Electrical Design Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Software Engineer, Control Engineer, Engineering Manager, Production Manager, Quality Manager, Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager and Technical Sales.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment – Technical Recruitment for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ