Managing Director – Poland
Position: Managing Director
Salary: Competitive + company benefits
We have an exciting requirement for a Managing Director to lead a global business as it continuous its journey to expand across Europe. The business is a leading Composites Manufacturing company as it offers intelligent solutions for customers and offers sustainable products for the future. The business networks and develops people with talent across the world. As the company’s Managing Director you will oversee all activities of our business in the area of Design, R&D, Manufacturing, Marketing and Sales. You will also support its relevant business support functions.
As the Managing Director you are responsible for:
- Overall strategic business growth.
- Operational compliance.
- Financial & budget control.
- Lead large engineering teams across all functions of our business.
- Responsibility for recruitment, retention, development, performance management and staff promotion.
- Retaining customer relationships and build new business/country opportunities across EMEA.
Key experience & skills for the Managing Director:
- A relevant engineering degree – ideally in Mechanical Engineering.
- Ideally a formal project management qualification (Prince 2)
- Previous experience of heading up a global/multi-site manufacturing business.
- Experience with large turnover business approx 35 million – 45 million Euro.
- Strong leadership and motivational experience leading teams of 300+.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Business fluent German & English language skills.
To apply for this Managing Director vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at email@example.com
For our Executive Search vacancies please use Ref 32093 followed by job title on subject line for all correspondence
Due to the confidential nature of this vacancy if your application is successful, before proceeding to the next stage you will need to complete an NDA form before we can disclose any further information. Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not heard back from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment consultancy that specialises in Automation Jobs, Automotive Jobs, Science Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Technical Sales Jobs as well as senior executive level appointments and Interim. Our engineering recruitment consultants have many years of experience recruiting for the most sought after and in demand engineers across Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing & Supply Chain and Sales to include positions such as:
Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Product Designer, Electrical Design Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Software Engineer, Control Engineer, Engineering Manager, Production Manager, Quality Manager, Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager and Technical Sales.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment – Technical Recruitment for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ