PLC Controls Engineer – Belgium
Position: Controls Engineer (PLC Controls Engineer / Automation Engineer / System Engineer)
Location: Edegem, Belgium
Salary: 40,000 to 60,000 Euros company car or allowance, overtime, pension, healthcare
Due to rapid expansion and continued business growth we have an exciting new opportunity for a Controls Engineer to join our team in Edegem, Belgium. The Controls Engineer will be responsible for delivery of fully tested and documented control systems on time and within budget. You will also provide Control support on delivered systems.
We design, develop and deliver best-in-class automation solutions. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Our solutions are bespoke and tailored to the individual requirements of our customers. We design and implement solutions for multiple industry sectors including: Automotive, Aerospace, Warehouse Automaton & Logistics, Food & FMCG, Medical & Pharmaceutical. Operating globally in more than 50 countries we offer excellent career opportunities and progression.
Key experience and skills required for the Controls Engineer vacancy:
- A degree or technical qualification in Electrical, Electronics, Automation, Software Engineering.
- HMI/PLC controls experience with Siemens S7, Tia portal, Beckhoff TwinCat3.
- Program in Structured Text (ST) / Structured Control Language (SCL).
- Read and interpret electrical schematic drawings.
- (Desirable not essential) Knowledge of Industrial Ethernet and modern field buses (e.g. ProfiNet, EtherCat, ASI), AC drives
- (Desirable not essential) Design experience of HMI systems
- Should have experience from one of the following areas: Special Purpose Machinery, High Speed Automaton, Vision Inspection System, Robotics, Automation & Logistics, Warehouse Automation, Complex Automation Systems.
- Must be eligible to work in the EU free from sponsorship/visa.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to speak and write clear English.
To apply for this Controls Engineer vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at email@example.com
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ