Project Engineer – Czech Republic
Position: Project Engineer
Location: Czech Republic
Salary: 40,000 Euros + benefits
Key: Fluent in Czech and English
Due to business growth we are seeking a Project Engineer to join our team in the Czech Republic. Your area of responsibility will be overseeing manufacturing, production and software engineering. As the Project Engineer you will liaise with the Project Manager and report on project status. You will ensure all stakeholders are kept informed of project status and respond to any changes to the project. You will perform detailed system design (hardware & software).
Experience & Qualifications
- Relevant engineering degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, or similar subject degree.
- Previous industry experience working within the Automation industry across any of the following sectors: High Speed Automation, Medical/Pharmaceutical, Material Handling, Automated Warehousing & Logistics, Food & Drink.
- System Integration experience using PLC systems (Omron, Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi) and programming from scratch.
- Robotics programming experience would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Understanding of Control System Architecture.
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and able to get information across informatively to engineers and customers (English & Czech speaking).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be able to work in a busy fast paced environment.
To apply for this Project Engineer vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at email@example.com
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ