Project Engineer – Hungary
Position: Project Engineer
Salary: 40,000 Euros + benefits
Key: Fluent in Hungarian and English
Due to business growth we are seeking a Project Engineer to join our team in Hungary. Your area of responsibility will be overseeing manufacturing, production and software engineering. As the Project Engineer you will liaise with the Project Manager and report on project status. You will ensure all stakeholders are kept informed of project status and respond to any changes to the project. You will perform detailed system design (hardware & software).
Experience & Qualifications
- Relevant engineering degree in Electrical Engineering, or similar subject degree.
- Previous industry experience working within the Automation industry across any of the following: High Speed Automation, Medical/Pharmaceutical, Material Handling, Automated Warehousing & Logistics, Food & Drink.
- System Integration experience using PLC systems (Omron, Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi) and programming from scratch.
- Robotics programming experience would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Understanding of Control System Architecture.
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and able to get information across informatively to engineers and customers (English & Hungarian speaking).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be able to work in a busy fast paced environment.
To apply for this Project Engineer vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
For our International opportunities please use Ref 32092 followed by job title on subject line for all correspondence
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment consultancy that specialises in Automation Jobs, Automotive Jobs, Science Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Technical Sales Jobs as well as senior executive level appointments and Interim. Our engineering recruitment consultants have many years of experience recruiting for the most sought after and in demand engineers across Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing & Supply Chain and Sales to include positions such as:
Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Product Designer, Electrical Design Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Software Engineer, Control Engineer, Engineering Manager, Production Manager, Quality Manager, Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager and Technical Sales.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment – Technical Recruitment for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ