Project Manager – Brussels, Belgium
Position: Project Manager (fluent in French & English)
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: 60,000 to 70,000 Euros + benefits, this is negotiable depending on your experience & technical knowledge
Due to rapid expansion and continued business growth we have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team in Brussels, Belgium. Although you will be based in Brussels, you will spend a large proportion of your time in France. We design, develop and deliver best-in-class automation solutions. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Our solutions are bespoke and tailored to the individual requirements of our customers. We design and implement solutions for multiple industry sectors including: Automotive, Aerospace, Warehouse Automaton & Logistics, Food & FMCG, Medical & Pharmaceutical. Operating globally in more than 50 countries we offer excellent career opportunities and progression.
Key experience and skills required for the Project Manager vacancy:
- Technical qualification in Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, Software Engineering or relevant industry experience.
- You should have experience of leading and managing a team of engineers & sub-contract workers on a capital plant/Automation Installation project.
- Experience managing cost, budget, holidays, KPI’s.
- Should have experience from some of the following areas: System Integration, Robotics Installation, Automation & Logistics, Warehouse Automation, Conveyor Systems, Automotive Plant, Packaging Machinery, FMCG, Production Line/Equipment Installation etc.
- Must be eligible to work in the EU free from sponsorship/visa.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to speak and write clear English & French.
- It is essential that you have previous experience in project management or work with a project methodology approach in a technical and customer-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of SAP & ERP systems would be desirable but are not essential.
The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the projects in Brussels & France are performed correctly in terms of customer satisfaction, technical aspects & financial aspects.
To apply for this Project Manager vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at email@example.com
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ