Robot Application Engineer – Warsaw, Poland
Position: Robot Application Engineer
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Salary: Competitive & negotiable depending on Automation experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a Robot Application Engineer to join a newly established entity within Warsaw, Poland. We are an established global manufacturing organisation having recently invested in operations in Poland. We have a brand new business unit along with technology centre supporting existing customers in Eastern Europe with our Automation services. As the Robot Application Engineer you will mainly focus on maintaining and developing the operational level of the installed automation base and related Application Software to improve and ensure sustainable efficiency of the production processes.
Responsibility of the Robot Application Engineer:
- Maintaining the operational level of the installed automation base (software and hardware) and participate in 4 wk. on-call schedule to keep automation systems and applications operational 365 days x 24 hr. Support and advice production supervision, maintenance, engineering and other departments in the area of automation technology, problem analysis, improvements etc.
- Development and implementation of process automation strategies aligned with business objectives, according to best practices and changes executed according to documented management of change process, compliant with issued Functional Safety policies.
- Identification of new opportunities for process improvement by analyzing production data.
- Share results with production and coordinate implementation of existing and new automation concepts.
- Ensures that project scope is well defined, meeting the business objective in a
Key experience and skills required:
- Masters / BSc Degree in Automation Engineering or related engineering degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in process automation (Application software), in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in specifying, building, commissioning and startup industrial automation installations.
- Experience with troubleshooting, solve equipment problems on complex systems and data analysis.
- Fluent in at least 2 programming languages PLC.
- Experience of Python Language for writing code from scratch/programming robots from scratch.
- Fluent in MS Office (Excel, Visio, Word)
- Good communication skills in English & Polish (writing/verbal).
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented personality.
- Team-worker, flexible, able to work in stress situation, patient.
To apply for this Robot Application Engineer vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at email@example.com
For our International opportunities please use Ref 32092 followed by job title on subject line for all correspondence
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment consultancy that specialises in Automation Jobs, Automotive Jobs, Science Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Technical Sales Jobs as well as senior executive level appointments and Interim. Our engineering recruitment consultants have many years of experience recruiting for the most sought after and in demand engineers across Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing & Supply Chain and Sales to include positions such as:
Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Product Designer, Electrical Design Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Software Engineer, Control Engineer, Engineering Manager, Production Manager, Quality Manager, Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager and Technical Sales.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment – Technical Recruitment for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ