Technical Sales Engineer – Czech Republic
Position: Technical Sales Engineer (Laser equipment/automated machinery)
Location: Czech Republic
Salary: 35,000 – 45,000 Euro, Negotiable with bonus & company benefits
We are seeking a Technical Sales Engineer with experience of selling laser technology, laser systems and complex machinery to join our expanding European market. Within the Automation sector we are a market leader, providing products, solutions and services to customers in all industries. We are seeking a commercially minded individual who thrives in a fully independent and autonomous role. You have the flexibility and freedom to manage your own diary.
Technical Sales Engineer responsibilities:
- Seek out new customers and sales opportunities within the Automation sector.
- Develop new strategies for your region for future growth.
- Meet current KPI & sales targets.
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Understand customer requirements for current or future opportunities.
- Manage CRM and daily diary.
- Liaise with Regional Sales Manager on a weekly/bi-weekly basis.
- Work with the Marketing Team to help develop targeted ads for new/lapsed customers.
- Attend networking events, breakfast meetings, trade shows and exhibitions.
Qualifications & Skills
- You will receive product training however it is essential that you have technical experience from the Automation sector. This could be as an experienced sales engineer or as someone who is looking to develop or change their career and move into a sales position. Previous experience with High Speed Automation, Special Purpose Machinery, Laser Systems, Machine Tool Technology, CNC Machinery, Warehouse Automation, Packaging Machinery, Vision Inspection Systems, Automated Robotic Cells etc.
- Formal or technical qualification in Mechatronic, Automation, Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Previous experience of technical sales, technical sales support, application engineering, B2B in a sales role, would be beneficial but not essential if you are just starting out in a sales role (however please note limited sales experience would be reflected in your salary expectations).
- Keen to develop further knowledge of the Automation sector.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- This is a site based role however occasional travel may be required.
- A valid drivers license is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the EU free from sponsorship/visa.
To apply for this Technical Sales Engineer vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at email@example.com
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, C