Technical Sales Engineer – Czech Republic
Position: Technical Sales Engineer – Automation
Location: Czech Republic (We also have Technical Sales opportunities in Slovenia and Slovakia)
Salary: 30,000 – 35,000 Euro, benefits, bonus, car, pension & medical.
We are seeking a Technical Sales Engineer for an opportunity to join our expanding European market. Within the Automation sector we are a market leader, providing products, solutions and services to customers in all industries. We are seeking a commercially minded individual thrives in a fully independent and autonomous role. You have the flexibility and freedom to manage your own diary.
Technical Sales Engineer responsibilities:
- Seek out new customers and sales opportunities within the Automation sector.
- Develop new strategies for your region for future growth.
- Meet current KPI & sales targets.
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Understand customer requirements for current or future opportunities.
- Manage CRM and daily diary.
- Liaise with Regional Sales Manager on a weekly/bi-weekly basis.
- Work with the Marketing Team to help develop targeted ads for new/lapsed customers.
- Attend networking events, breakfast meetings, trade shows and exhibitions.
Qualifications & Skills
- You will receive product training however it is essential that you have technical experience from the Automation sector. This could be as an experienced sales engineer or as someone who is looking to develop or change their career and move into a sales position. Previous experience with High Speed Automation, Special Purpose Machinery, Packaging Machinery, Vision Inspection Systems, Automated Robotic Cells etc.
- Formal qualification in Mechatronic, Automation, Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering at least to BTEC HNC/D level or industry-based equivalent
- Previous experience of technical sales, B2B in a sales role, would be beneficial but not essential if you are just starting out in a sales role (however please note limited sales experience would be reflected in your salary expectations).
- Keen to develop further knowledge of the Automation sector.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Travel is essential as you will be covering a region and multiple trade/events across over the year.
- A valid drivers license is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the EU free from sponsorship/visa.
To apply for this Technical Sales Engineer vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ